Main Aggregate Bin
- Storage for 9.9m³ of aggregate.
- Central divider split 45%/55% to ensure even emptying of bin maximising use of aggregate load.
- Dual calibrated gate controls, wheel operated for ease of use and control.
Cement Delivery System
- Dual speed Accuvane cement system
- Dual calibrated auger system to ensure accurate cement dosing to + or – 1%
- Cement system vibration ensuring consistent flow of material
- Cement bin lid to open towards rear of mixer
- Lights housed in rear control panel to indicate cement speed (position high\low)
- 9ft x 12” mixer auger slipform specification ensures thorough and accurate mixing of material and proven to reduce cement requirement
- Hi sheer Ni hard™ wear blades for maximum life
- Power swivel, hydraulically swings auger to each side for ease of operation
- Discharge swivel chute, allows the concrete delivery chutes to circulate 360º from point of discharge making for easy placement of concrete
- Fully automatic and programmable vibration system ensuring consistent flow from various types of materials.
- Twin vibrators on sand storage bin.
- Twin vibrator on cement storage tank.
- Twin vibrator on stone storage bin.
- Large capacity water tank, 1900 litre translucent polyethylene tank. Includes integral baffles to prevent water surge when travelling.
- Water meter gauge to ensure accurate dosing of water into mix.
- Water drain off system, protects against frost damage.
Body Work & Construction
- Heavy duty 3.5mm steel construction for maximum working life in place of the industry standard of 2.2 mm
Admixture & Additive Systems
- 1 x liquid admixture system, standard rate (electric) injects from 0.25ltrs to 2.52ltrs of admixture per 100kg of cement.
- Accurate flow meter gauges to ensure correct dosing of admixtures
Control & Recording System
- PLC computer system stores mix designs & gate settings for ease of operation and changing between mix designs.
- Digital ticket printer prints delivery ticket on demand with quantity delivered, materials used vehicle reg., company information & water record
- Emergency stop, stops all mixer actions
- Mixer safety cut out system, stops mixer if auger lid is opened.
- Ladder mounted to water tank frame with walk plate on top
- High capacity hydraulic system featuring rugged fixed displacement cast iron gear pumps and motors for maximum reliability.
- All hoses and valves sized for optimum oil flow to minimise heat build-up and maintain maximum efficiency under extreme conditions.
- Full flow filters ensure complete protection for all components and pressure gauges allow operator to monitor performance of all mixing functions.