Our on site start up package includes:
Calibration and Training
An Armcon engineer on site for 2 or 3 days to calibrate your machine and train your personnel.
- The engineer will be on site at your convenience
- Professional advice on suitability of aggregates to be used in concrete
A member of your personnel must be present during all the following tasks as part of the training process:
- Walk around machine, explaining all components of the machine providing basic machine understanding.
- Full calibration using all aggregates and cement you wish to use.
- Batch sheets produced from our Technical Department.
- Batch information input into digital ticket printer (where fitted) to provide your mix designs.
- Concrete produced by your personnel.
- Slumps tested and adjusted.
- Yield test completed to ensure accurate quantities from machine.
- Calibration certificates supplied.
- Training certificates supplied.